Celery Root and Garlic PureeOn November 18, 2017 by Hangar5
Today I will share with you Celery Root and Garlic Puree Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Heavy Cream
- 1 ½ cups Whole Milk
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 2 large Celery Roots (about 2 1/2 pounds total), peeled, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 8 whole, peeled Garlic Cloves
- 5 tablespoons Butter, cut into 5 pieces
- Salt and Ground White Pepper
- In a heavy large saucepan, bring celery root, cream, milk, water, and salt to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until celery root is tender about 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard cooking liquid.
- Combine celery root and butter in a processor and puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Transfer celery root puree to bowl to serve.
If you want to try this recipe, you can try this recipe with our chicken salad recipe. I am sure you will like both the recipes as they compliment each other’s taste.