Best Pumpkin Pie Spice MuffinsOn February 26, 2015 by Hangar5
Here is a recipe for the BEST pumpkin muffins around.
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 18 muffins
- 1 Can of Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 Pouch Martha White Honey Bran Muffins
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar (plus extra for the tops)
- 1 Cup Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- ½ Tsp. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Get your ingredients.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Muffin Recipe
- Pour into a big mixing bowl.
- Mix ‘em up!
- Put into lined muffin tins (cupcake liners or parchment paper squares.)
- Sugar the tops then bake! Bake in a lined muffin pan for about 20-22 minutes. They are done when the tops have a pretty crust and a knife comes out clean if you stick it in the center.
- I eat them hot with a big pat of butter. Yum…
- They look like this inside – dense, moist, and perfectly pumpkin spice-y!